WINDMILL GENERAL TRADING LLC
1. Where can I see my orders?
Ans: Sign in to your account. Click on your profile name displayed on the top right corner, then click on “My Orders” to view all your successful orders. The order status is also mentioned here.
2. Can I cancel or amend the order?
Ans: To cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service team on 056 996 6810 within one hour of order.
Unfortunately, we cannot amend your order. If you need to remove items from your order, you may raise a request to cancel the order and place a new order on our website for the desired items. Please be advised, the delivery time will be 12 hours from the time you place the new order inAbu Dhabi City and 24 hours in outside Abu Dhabi City.
Our customer service team will contact you for confirmation of the order. Once the order is confirmed in this manner, it cannot be cancelled.
3. How do I know when my order is accepted?
Ans: As soon as you place an order online you will receive an email confirmation which will consist of your order details and order number
4. How do I know the status of my order?
Ans: You may contact our customer service team at 056 996 6810 to check your order status or you can find it from track your order alternatively. You may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please do include your order number to expedite your request. You will find the order number in the confirmation email sent to you.
Alternatively the order status is also available online. Login to your account and click My Orders to view the status of the order.
5. How to place an order on your website?
- Please sign-in to your account with your login details.
- Click on the desired product category (Beers, Wines & Spirits) mentioned on the top of the page.
- Browse through our range of products and click on “Add to Cart” button to select your preferred item.
- The product(s) you’ve selected will be added to your cart.
- You may continue shopping and adding additional items to your cart.
- To view your cart, click on the Cart Icon on the top right corner of the page.
- While in your cart you may change the quantity of the selected items.
- You may do so by clicking or button available next to each item.
- After selecting your desired quantity, click “update cart” button to reflect the changes.
- When you are ready to checkout, click on “Place Order” button which is below your cart total
- If you are a returning customer, your last updated address will be auto filled. You may change your contact details and address as required.
- If you are a new customer, kindly update your name, contact details and address.
- You will be asked to verify your email ID / phone number if your order was placed for the first time with that email ID / phone number.
- Review your order summary and choose your preferred payment method
- Once you’ve reviewed your order, click on the “Confirm Order” button.
- You will get an order confirmation via email on successful submission of your order.
6. What should I do if I have a problem with my ordered item(s)?
Ans: Please get in touch with our Customer Service team at 056 996 6810 or write to us at email@example.com
7. Are the products authentic? Is your full portfolio available online?
Ans: At present we offer a select range of products through our website. Please visit our site regularly as we plan to increase our product offerings very soon!
8. Are the products authentic?
Ans: All products are 100% authentic. They are stored and transported in climate-controlled conditions to your doorstep. Every product comes with a quality guarantee, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you may refuse to accept it at the time of delivery and we will take it back as return.
9. Is it safe to place an order using your website?
Ans: We use the latest encryption technology to ensure your information is treated securely and to protect against unauthorized access.
10. Who is eligible to place orders on your website?
Ans: To use our online platform for home delivery, you must be over 21+ years of age and UAE Resident with a valid ID (Emirates ID, UAE driving license, Passport – any one) OR Tourist with original passport.